The Lumison Price Promise
We appreciate that value for money is important and want to assure our customers that we set all our pricing in line with the manufacturers 'Recommended Retail Price' (RRP).
Sometimes however, the internet can cause a 'price-war' as companies try to undercut each other in order to sell a product at a lower price. In particular this applies to the 'online only' or mail order only' businesses who operate without a retail premises.
In spite of this we are happy to offer 'THE LUMISON LIGHTING PRICE PROMISE' to ensure our customers receive the finest products at the very best prices. Therefore, if you find the same product for less from another UK retailer sold with our same level of service, we will look into a price match for you.
Please be aware that unlike many 'online' retailers we are lighting experts with many years experience of design, manufacturer and installation. When purchasing products from us you are not just buying a light fitting. We are very happy to share our expertise and offer advice, discuss any product or technical issues and help resolve any installation concerns.
In order for us to consider your price match request the following terms must be met:
- The item must be identical, from the same manufacturer, and in the same size, condition and colour.
- The advertised price must include delivery, VAT and any applicable warranty (excludes ex-display and clearance items)
- The retailer must be an approved or licensed supplier and sell through a reputable website not auction sites like eBay.
- The item must be available for delivery within the same timescales.
- This is a like for like service. Our price match compares items fully delivered with an equal service.
If you would like to discuss the pricing of any of our products or have a query regarding our price promise, please contact us on 01572 724600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a price match please complete this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. The price match is subject to approval and must be submitted before the item is purchased; it is NOT valid retrospectively.