The AMAZON pendant lamp is named after the world’s largest tropical rainforest famed for its biodiversity. This simple yet striking light shade has been made using waste car tyres and is woven together with thick white thread for a contrasting effect. Hang this interesting pendant in a bedroom, living room, hallway or any interior space.
- Measurements: light shade diameter 26 cm x height 26 cm | cord 200 cm (adjustable during installation)
- Colour: black | black and white fabric cord | black ceiling cap
- Material: recycled tyre | fabric cord | metal ceiling cap
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max watt 60W (LED equivalent) | fitting E27
This eco-friendly lamp is part of a lighting collection made purely of sustainable materials. For every lamp sold 5% is donated to the WakaWaka Foundation. Based in the Netherlands, the WakaWaka Foundation support the distribution of solar lamps to people in humanitarian aid situations in off grid areas throughout the world.
BUY LIGHT - GIVE LIGHT