The Iguazu pendant lamp is named after the world’s largest waterfall series in Brazil and Argentina. This sustainable jute pendant lamp has a minimum impact on the environment and would be perfectly suitable for any living space.
- Measurements: lamp shade diameter 50 cm x width 60 cm| adjustable cord 10 – 200 cm
- Colour: natural lampshade | black cord | iron ceiling cap
- Material: jute lampshade | iron ceiling cap
- Included: lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max. watt 60W (LED equivalent) | fitting E27
This eco-friendly lamp is part of a lighting collection made purely of sustainable materials. For every lamp sold 5% is donated to the WakaWaka Foundation. Based in the Netherlands, the WakaWaka Foundation support the distribution of solar lamps to people in humanitarian aid situations in off grid areas throughout the world.
BUY LIGHT - GIVE LIGHT