Kalahari Pendant Light
These Kalahari lamps are named after the semi desert in Southern Africa. Beautifully handcrafted, each lamp takes one person a whole day to make - a real work of art which can be seen in the intricate design of the wicker rattan weaves. This modern design creates a warm and mysterious light effect due to the wicker.
This eco-friendly lamp is part of a lighting collection made purely of sustainable materials. For every lamp sold 5% is donated to the WakaWaka Foundation. Based in the Netherlands, the WakaWaka Foundation support the distribution of solar lamps to people in humanitarian aid situations in off grid areas throughout the world.
BUY LIGHT - GIVE LIGHT
- Measurements: 45 cm x 45 cm x 29 cm (small) | 70 cm x 70 cm x 25 cm (large) | adjustable cord 10 – 250 cm
- Colour: natural | transparent cord | nickel finish
- Material: rattan lampshade | plastic cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source - requires max. 60W (LED equivalent) | fitting E27
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery