Cebu Pendant Light
The CEBU lamp is named after one of the largest islands in the Philippines. This handmade pendant is made of pressed biodegradable wood chips so it has a minimum impact on the environment! The industrial yet natural look makes the lamp suitable for both modern and rustic interiors.
This eco-friendly lamp is part of a lighting collection made purely of sustainable materials. For every lamp sold 5% is donated to the WakaWaka Foundation. Based in the Netherlands, the WakaWaka Foundation support the distribution of solar lamps to people in humanitarian aid situations in off grid areas throughout the world.
BUY LIGHT - GIVE LIGHT
- Measurements: 43 cm x 43 cm x 37 cm | adjustable cord 10 – 265 cm
- Colour: black, natural or sand lampshade | black/white cord | matt black finish
- Material: biodegradable wood chips | cotton cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max watt 60W (LED equivalent) | fitting E27
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery