Here Comes the Sun Pendant Light
Bring a sculptural dimension to your design scheme with the iconic 'Here Comes The Sun' pendant light. Named after the iconic Beatles hit, the original design was by French architect Bertrand Balas in 1969 when Beatlemania took the world by storm. Recently re-launched this unique pendant light takes inspiration from the symbolism of the rising sun and the moonlight.
Uniquely constructed from durable aluminium, this updated design is available in six sizes and comes in four versions - black/copper, black/white, white/copper and white/white. Featuring a mushroom shaped aesthetic, the top of the pendant is suspended from a black textile cable with an elongated core that tapers down into a spherical shaped bowl.
Creating a captivating illumination once lit, the lamp creates a graceful focal point alone and high-impact radiance when installed together in a clustered formation.
- 3 metres of black straight cable and ceiling rose included
- 100mm takes G4 - Max 2W LED (included)
- 175mm takes G9 - Max 25W LED (included)
- 250mm requires E14 - Max 11W LED (not included)
- 350, 450, 550mm require E27 - Max 23W LED (not included)
- Made to Order - Please allow 2-3 weeks delivery