Madagascan Pendant Light
The MADAGASCAR pendant lamps are named after the island just off the coast of East Africa. The stunning design creates a warm and mysterious light effect due to the weave of the wicker. With the handy cable system you can hang the rattan hanging lamp exactly where you want it.
This eco-friendly lamp is part of a lighting collection made purely of sustainable materials. For every lamp sold 5% is donated to the WakaWaka Foundation. Based in the Netherlands, the WakaWaka Foundation support the distribution of solar lamps to people in humanitarian aid situations in off grid areas throughout the world.
BUY LIGHT - GIVE LIGHT
- Measurements: diameter 61 cm x height 52.5 cm | adjustable cord 50 – 250 cm
- Colour: natural | black cord
- Material: rattan lampshade | fabric cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max. watt 60W (LED equivalent) | fitting E27
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery